Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an integral member of the US Financial Planning & Analysis team, supporting a Dermatology commercial Sales & Marketing Team. The position is responsible for monthly financial reporting and analysis, month end close transactions, cash flow projections for quarterly asset testing, and development of quarterly latest estimates and annual plan.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
• 3+ years of diverse Accounting/Finance experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably supporting commercial, branded business
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong excel and financial systems skills to build and maintain Budget & Forecast P&Ls in HFM
• Hyperion and Peoplesoft experience is a plus
• Quick learner with ability to work in a fast-paced, lean environment and respond quickly to special requests
• High ethical standards, strong verbal and written communication skills, and team player
• Willingness to commit to long hours of work to support accounting and financial planning deadlines as needed
• Ability to interact with all levels within the organization, including senior management
• Experience with IntegriChain a plus
REPORTS TO: Manager, Finance
Valeant is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.