- Working with a team comprised of business and technical people, participate in the development and maintenance of new and existing functionality within the CATSWeb Quality Management System.
- Work closely with the customer base to develop and document requirements. Understand, design, configure, and test functionality within the quality management system application.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues that arise during development or testing, as well as troubleshooting reported issues in production.
- Write/update documentation in accordance with software validation life cycle procedures.
- Maintain support between CATSWeb and interfacing systems.
- Provide production support in response to service desk tickets in a timely manner.
- Provide clear and consistent communication to management with respect to status of assignments
Scope of position:
The individual will be required to work within a team comprised of IT and business people supporting the CATSWeb quality management system platform which is subject to regulation. The scope of the position includes reporting, analysis, configuration, development, trouble shooting and testing, production support and change management for this application. There is a requirement to be on call to support the application.