Assist in healthcare marketing communications initiatives related to all currently promoted products and launch product initiatives; including maintenance of promotional PIs, support for various PRC and Veeva Vault activities, tracking Marketing Communications finances, and manage Marketing Communications compliance training, Job Description, and IDPs
- Create Purchase Orders and track Marketing Communication Spend
- Compliance Wire Administrator for Marketing Communications
- Track compliance initiatives related to promotions
- Assign and track PRC Veeva Vault training; grant Veeva Vault access.
- Facilitate Promotional PI updates and maintenance in Veeva Vault
- Administrative support such as establishing meetings, organizing a SharePoint site, filing, and making transparent to organizational leads
- Prepare and update Job Descriptions and Individual Training Plans for Marketing Communications Team
- Support the Marketing Communications team with Veeva Bulk updates and reports
- Maintain Corrective and Preventive Action Plans (CAPA) and report on progress to senior management
- Distribute periodic communications/reports to internal stakeholders
- Maintain internal and vendor relationships
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook; Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Veeva System a plus
• Excellent communication skills, problem solving, follow-through, and agility required
• Able to work independently as part of a cross-functional team and take lead role on assigned projects
• Bachelor’s degree or similar experience
• Minimum 2 years recent pharmaceutical industry experience.
Valeant is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.