Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become. The Bausch + Lomb Consumer Healthcare Division includes a comprehensive portfolio of mainly eye care and eye health-focused products including contact lens care, over-the-counter eye drops, and eye vitamins.
The Director, Marketing will be responsible for driving strategy, execution and growth across multiple high-priority Bausch + Lomb brands. This position, to be located in Bridgewater, NJ, will be responsible for several direct reports and will report into the Vice President of Marketing.
• BS degree in marketing or a related discipline required, MBA preferred.
• 5-7+ years of experience within US OTC and/or CPG marketing organization. Healthcare professional marketing experience a plus but not mandatory.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to interact with senior management
• Good analytical, interpersonal, people management, and influencing skills
• Strong social / digital media acumen
• Must have basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
• Demonstrates sound business judgment and financial acumen.
Valeant is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.