Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyze sales reports to identify trends, gainers and decliners, etc. for field leadership.
- QC/Validate sales reports and distribute to appropriate recipients.
- Respond to sales data inquiries from home office and field personnel.
- Interact with key stakeholders to gather sales reporting requirements.
- Work with SAS report developers to ensure new and existing sales reports are accurate.
- Partner with the Sales Planning department to ensure quarterly call plans and targets are updated in sales reports.
Additional Job Details:
- Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to hit the ground running and have enough industry experience to be proactive.
- Work in an atmosphere where initiative, drive and the desire to excel are essential.
- Capable of working under tight time lines and with minimal supervision, either alone or in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.) is required.
- Experience supporting Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing with knowledge of Rx data or experience supporting Sales Operations.