Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
Obagi Medical Products, Inc., is a global specialty pharmaceutical company founded by leading skin care experts in 1988, and is now owned by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. Obagi products are designed to help minimize the appearance of premature skin aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, and sun damage and are primarily available through dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and other skin care professionals.
Obagi, a division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America, LLC, is looking for a consistent and driven high performer with proven selling skills to join its fast growing sales organization. Professional Sales Consultants are responsible for delivering on quarterly and annual sales goals for a defined territory through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of key customer accounts. Medical Sales Consultants are responsible for the development of new accounts through prospecting, following up on company generated sales leads and cold calling. Key customers include dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other office based individuals associated with the accounts. Sales territories may cover large geographic areas and individual may be required to live in the assigned geography.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Focus in Business or Life Sciences preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience in quota driven role with preference given to experience in dermatological, medical device, or specialty pharmaceutical sales.
• Demonstration of sustained, high performance in current position and strong aptitude for learning
• High sense of urgency in particular with regards to customer service orientation
• Strong business acumen and ability to understand market opportunities
• Strong knowledge of the business and market in the assigned territory is preferred
• Ability to travel is required by the specific territory
• Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is performance based, fast paced, and results oriented
• Must maintain a high degree of integrity and be highly ethical at all times
Valeant is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Valeant’s Job Offer Fraud Statement.