Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IS or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years of experience in designing and managing enterprise IT systems
• Experience with Cloud technologies
• Broad architectural knowledge of several technology areas and able to compare and contrast multiple vendors' offerings in each of those areas
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple IT teams on project work.
• Good problem solving skills/strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and business relationship management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong listening skills.
• Ability to communicate with vendors and support partners
• Ability to effectively communicate business and technical information to audiences with varying backgrounds
• Ability to interact with management in a professional manner
• Collaborate with personnel from many departments to resolve issues
• Work cross-functionally and think creatively, critically and strategically
• Ability to effectively plan, facilitate, and participate in meetings with employees from all organizational levels
• Effectively use teamwork to contribute to a high-morale/high-performance team culture, leading by example
• Strong skills in prioritization and reprioritization to react to a dynamic environment
• Results driven; Ability to work independently; Self-starter