Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
Manage/supervise/coordinate the overall operation, maintenance and security of facilities and equipment in location which includes both corporate offices and a manufacturing facility.
Employee Health and Safety:
Manages relationship with Landlord:
Day to Day Support for employees/management:
Budget adherence and Supplier/Vendor Management:
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of related education and experience required.
• Must have 5+ years of related experience in a manufacturing.
• In-depth understanding of building facilities management.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
• Strong contract and vendor management skills.
• Reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills to resolve issues.
• Project management skills and abilities.
• Strong communication/customer service skills.
• Personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• On call 24/7 for building emergencies (including, but not limited to
Valeant is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.