Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
• Develop pricing and contracting strategies for in-line and new products.
• Work with Finance to develop financial forecasts and budgets.
• Analyze sales by customer and product to determine variances to forecast/plan.
• Ensure portfolio pricing is market competitive.
• Review market share data for opportunities.
• Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
• 5+ years' experience in the US generic pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of 2 years in generic pricing.
• Strong excel and analytical skills required
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Valeant’s Job Offer Fraud Statement.