- This engineer will support new contact lens product & process development activities
- Will be responsible for leading project subteams and generating project plans for process development activities; will be interfacing with internal/external cross functional teams.
- The candidate will be involved in writing protocols, data gathering and analysis, and report writing. Must be skilled in presentation of data analysis results and communication of next steps.
- The candidate will lead structured problem solving using six sigma principles to determine root causes and implement solutions and corrective actions.
- Candidate will perform data analysis and provide recommendations on trends, correlations, response variables, DOE’s etc. in an effort to better understand process interdependencies and establish a capable and robust mfg process, and product that meets customer requirements.
- They will also lead process optimization and yield improvement activities and conduct technical transfer to manufacturing.
The candidate will coordinate requirement setting to define automation requirements. Will perform equipment qualifications.