As a Shipping/Receiving Associate II, you must be proficient (and/or have similar experience) in the following three areas, Receiving, Shipping, and/or Capital Equipment Pkg.
3365 Receiving: Responsibilities by Area includes, but not limited to:
- Perform applicable system work
- Perform 3365 receiving functions
- Verify seals to driver’s delivery paperwork as specified in Shipping / Receiving SOP.
- As needed receive and process a shipment at Offsite Warehouse next door.
- Unload UPS, Federal Express, and other carriers as needed.
- Inspect for damage and make proper freight notations.
- Take pictures of damaged with department camera, and turn into Materials manager / designee.
- Process inbound shipments (Domestic/International) according to incoming procedures.
- Transfer products as needed to designated buildings and/or departments
- Become Industrial powered equipment certified.
Capital Equipment Pkg.: Responsibilities by Area includes, but not limited to:
- Package all Capital Equipment for FG stock (STLSC)
- Complete LX and Display Board system work
- Package and complete system check list as defined in SOP
- Transfer packaged Capital Equip. to its designated area.
3365 Shipping: Responsibilities by Area includes, but not limited to:
- Maintain / Monitor FG (STLSC) Inventory
- Pulling capital equipment and performing applicable system work
- Perform Domestic / International shipping
- Pack orders and ship via appropriate shipping method.
- Process all domestic outbound shipments on shipping manifest system.
- Generate manual bills of lading and International Shipping Instructions (ISI) as required.
- Match up appropriate Export paperwork to designated outbound staged shipment.
- Properly affix export paperwork and labels to shipment.
- Load UPS, Federal Express, and other freight carriers as needed.
- Assist with shipping conventions and other miscellaneous business request as needed.
Additional Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Person MUST treat others with respect, demonstrate a positive can do approach, and be willing to work in whatever area is assigned.
- Update and address daily activity transfer log.
- Participate as needed with E & O disposal(s).
- Learn Department SOP’s and Training Instructions
- Provide fork lift assistance as needed in Materials Stockrooms.
- Support Offsite Warehouse (as needed)
- Complete Daily Industrial powered equipment checklist
- Complete monthly EHS equipment checks as required.
- Participate as required in department audits / safety walks
- Properly document and load out recycled pallets.
- Assist in the Annual Physical Inventory.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the building security.
- Be sure you check for proper verification on all drivers / visitors, both you and the driver must complete the necessary information (real time) on the form.
- Keep track and order as necessary related shipping supplies.
- Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety.
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards.