The Strategic Account Manager position contributes to Bausch + Lomb Consumer’s success by profitably achieving sales quota and driving share growth. This is accomplished by working with the cross functional team to develop and execute a customer specific business plan. Account Management, Trade Fund Management, Promotional Planning, Internal Reporting and Administration are all key aspects of the job.
This role requires previous strategic account experience with Walmart. This role is located in Rogers, Arkansas at the Bausch + Lomb Consumer Healthcare team office, and the Strategic Account Manager will manage $160MM in shipments annually. This person will also manage a sizable trade/co-op budget to support partnership with Walmart.
Specific responsibilities will include:
We are seeking CPG Industry experience AND revious strategic account experience with Walmart
Bachelors Degree in business or a related field is required.
• MBA Preferred
• 3 - 5 years of successful sales experience. (Beauty or Healthcare preferred).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills
• Effective Negotiator
• Ability to function as part of a team.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to establish priorities and achieve goals.
• Highly motivated and results driven.
• PC competency required. Must have a good understanding of retail link and the ability to learn quickly.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Valeant’s Job Offer Fraud Statement.