Valeant is a diverse company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
This position is focused on executing a marketing plan to support sales to HCPs and drive consumer interest. The role will include developing materials for the sales force as well as consumer and physician marketing materials. It will include new product launch marketing and development of existing brands. This position will be based in Raleigh, NC and will report to the Solta Senior Director, Marketing.
• Support all marketing strategies, planning, tactics and operations
• Support key brand strategies, market position and product availability
• Support the development, implementation, and monitoring of new product launches to meet or exceed sales and margin expectations
• Monitor and maintain marketing programs, update materials, execute communication plan and monitor metrics
• Manage external and internal resources for on-line presence including but not limited to website development, social media support, digital advertising and public relations
• Education: BA/BS required. Minimum 2-3 years experience required.
• Experience-pharmaceutical/medical/aesthetics field or consumer packaged goods helpful
• Excellent oral and written commutation skills
• Strong analytic skills
• Strong organizational management
• Demonstrated track record of successfully coordinating the efforts and results of multiple functional areas
• Ability to communicate the vision, direction and market realities of the business to internal and external audiences